Members of the Perlite Institute work together to learn the most efficient and effective ways to produce market-ready perlite, to build awareness among target industries of of perlite’s incredible potential, and to research and then communicate the mineral’s properties to end-users.
Aside from helping to promote the use of perlite on a larger scale, the Perlite Institute provides member companies numerous benefits. Perlite Institute members can:
- Use the Perlite Institute logo on your marketing materials. The logo demonstrates to customers (in a wide variety of industries) your commitment to the highest quality and standards.
- Co-brand and use the informational material created by the Perlite Institute to distribute to your customers, such as product guides, safety tips, environmental research, etc. located in the members’ resource library.
- Attend meetings (held annually around the world) designed for invaluable networking and business education.
- Receive regular communications from Perlite Institute staff and directors and stay informed about the Perlite Institute’s activities, news from its members, and important perlite market developments.
- Gain insight into the projections of industry growth and trends through association with the group.
- Share understanding and stay current of updates on standards and regulations, including ASTM, CEN and others.
- Take advantage of opportunities to build a network of contacts and share your expertise within the perlite industry itself by participating on one or more of the action committees that work to improve the market for perlite and the effective reach and utility of the consortium itself.